So, I have this android phone and it doesn't take enough storage for my apps. I decided to buy a 16GB microSD to replace my old 4GB microSD. I copied everything from the 4GB microSD to the 16GB microSD card. I went to the application manager in settings and it all the same said the same affair for the storage available for my apps. How do I get the apps to download my microSD? I just spent a lot of coin for this on eBay and it did admittedly NOTHING.
Oct 22, 2011
113
0
18,660
xiii
#nine
DontEvenAskMeMyUsername :
Then, I accept this android phone and it doesn't have enough storage for my apps. I decided to buy a 16GB microSD to supervene upon my old 4GB microSD. I copied everything from the 4GB microSD to the 16GB microSD bill of fare. I went to the application managing director in settings and it withal said the same thing for the storage available for my apps. How do I get the apps to download my microSD? I just spent a lot of coin for this on eBay and it did absolutely NOTHING.
in that location are 2 ways to mountain apps to sd, both crave root permission option ane mountain the data and obb folder of certain big games to sd menu using this software (advantage less setup required, but just links app information and obb file) https/play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.devasque.fmount
selection two create a 2d partition on sd card and use this software to movement all the apps to this partition (links the whole app and data to 2d partition, but requires more steps to configure and second partition volition be invisible in windows based pc) https/play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.spazedog.mounts2sd or https/play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.buak.Link2SD
i recommend to employ option i as information technology is more than stable, piece of cake, does not need reformatting of memory menu, full memory card remains visible to windows pc and practice the job it designed to do
if your phone isn't rooted then you can try this method to root your phone http/www.legitinformation.com/root-or-unroot-your-android-on-the-go/ Annotation:- rooting can brick your phone thus do it at your ain take chances, no i else will be blamed for whatsoever mishappening
Mar 29, 2014
13
0
4,570
1
#2
To download or move apps to SD carte du jour, y'all have to root your phone. Then you'll demand the Link2SD app. When y'all open it you have to cull the app yous want to move and click on "Create link" and then link everything for that app.
Mar 29, 2014
13
0
4,570
1
#4
Aye, because you have to click on "Create Link"to move the whole app. Movement to SD is some other affair and as you said it moves only few MBs. It'southward possible on all androids.
#5
Well, I tried rooting my phone but it won't work.
Mar 29, 2014
13
0
iv,570
1
Mar 29, 2014
13
0
four,570
1
#eight
I have no thought how to root that, pitiful.
October 22, 2011
113
0
eighteen,660
thirteen
#nine
DontEvenAskMeMyUsername :
So, I have this android phone and information technology doesn't have plenty storage for my apps. I decided to purchase a 16GB microSD to replace my old 4GB microSD. I copied everything from the 4GB microSD to the 16GB microSD card. I went to the awarding manager in settings and it still said the aforementioned thing for the storage available for my apps. How do I get the apps to download my microSD? I just spent a lot of money for this on eBay and it did absolutely Zippo.
there are 2 means to mount apps to sd, both crave root permission option i mount the information and obb folder of sure big games to sd carte using this software (reward less setup required, merely only links app information and obb file) https/play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.devasque.fmount
option 2 create a 2d partition on sd bill of fare and apply this software to move all the apps to this partition (links the whole app and information to 2nd division, just requires more steps to configure and 2nd partition will be invisible in windows based pc) https/play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.spazedog.mounts2sd or https/play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.buak.Link2SD
i recommend to employ option one as it is more than stable, like shooting fish in a barrel, does non demand reformatting of memory card, full memory card remains visible to windows pc and practice the task it designed to do
if your phone isn't rooted then you tin try this method to root your phone http/world wide web.legitinformation.com/root-or-unroot-your-android-on-the-become/ Note:- rooting tin can brick your phone thus do information technology at your ain chance, no one else will be blamed for any mishappening
Apr xx, 2012
287
0
11,260
62
#10
DontEvenAskMeMyUsername :
So, I have this android phone and it doesn't have enough storage for my apps. I decided to purchase a 16GB microSD to replace my one-time 4GB microSD. I copied everything from the 4GB microSD to the 16GB microSD bill of fare. I went to the awarding manager in settings and it even so said the same thing for the storage available for my apps. How do I become the apps to download my microSD? I only spent a lot of money for this on eBay and it did admittedly Null.
Could you please clear the proper name of your device? Want to know what chipset it uses.
#11
DontEvenAskMeMyUsername :
So, I have this android phone and it doesn't have enough storage for my apps. I decided to buy a 16GB microSD to replace my sometime 4GB microSD. I copied everything from the 4GB microSD to the 16GB microSD card. I went to the application managing director in settings and it still said the same thing for the storage bachelor for my apps. How do I get the apps to download my microSD? I but spent a lot of money for this on eBay and it did absolutely NOTHING.
Could you please clear the proper name of your device? Want to know what chipset it uses.
Information technology's a Pantech Marauder.
Apr 20, 2012
287
0
11,260
62
#12
DontEvenAskMeMyUsername :
DontEvenAskMeMyUsername :
Then, I have this android phone and information technology doesn't accept enough storage for my apps. I decided to buy a 16GB microSD to replace my one-time 4GB microSD. I copied everything from the 4GB microSD to the 16GB microSD card. I went to the awarding manager in settings and it still said the same thing for the storage available for my apps. How exercise I get the apps to download my microSD? I merely spent a lot of coin for this on eBay and it did admittedly NOTHING.
Could you lot please clear the proper name of your device? Want to know what chipset it uses.
Information technology'southward a Pantech Marauder.
If your phone is rooted. Use root explorer or ES file explorer and navigate to "/arrangement/etc". From there you will get a file named "vold.fstab", Copy it to your SD carte du jour and upload some where and requite me the link, I volition try to mod it that will Swap your internal mem. with your external SD card.
#13
DontEvenAskMeMyUsername :
DontEvenAskMeMyUsername :
So, I have this android phone and information technology doesn't accept enough storage for my apps. I decided to buy a 16GB microSD to replace my erstwhile 4GB microSD. I copied everything from the 4GB microSD to the 16GB microSD card. I went to the application manager in settings and information technology still said the same matter for the storage available for my apps. How do I get the apps to download my microSD? I just spent a lot of money for this on eBay and information technology did absolutely NOTHING.
Could you delight articulate the name of your device? Want to know what chipset it uses.
It's a Pantech Marauder.
If your phone is rooted. Use root explorer or ES file explorer and navigate to "/system/etc". From there you volition get a file named "vold.fstab", Re-create it to your SD card and upload some where and give me the link, I will try to mod information technology that will Swap your internal mem. with your external SD card.
Well information technology's non rooted. I tried earlier merely it failed. I don't retrieve exactly what happened since it was a long fourth dimension ago but I do think it gave me a message maxim information technology failed.
April twenty, 2012
287
0
11,260
62
#14
DontEvenAskMeMyUsername :
DontEvenAskMeMyUsername :
DontEvenAskMeMyUsername :
So, I accept this android phone and it doesn't accept enough storage for my apps. I decided to buy a 16GB microSD to supplant my former 4GB microSD. I copied everything from the 4GB microSD to the 16GB microSD card. I went to the awarding manager in settings and information technology still said the same thing for the storage available for my apps. How do I get the apps to download my microSD? I merely spent a lot of money for this on eBay and it did absolutely Null.
Could you please articulate the name of your device? Want to know what chipset information technology uses.
It's a Pantech Marauder.
If your telephone is rooted. Use root explorer or ES file explorer and navigate to "/system/etc". From at that place you will go a file named "vold.fstab", Re-create it to your SD menu and upload some where and give me the link, I will try to mod it that will Swap your internal mem. with your external SD card.
Well it's not rooted. I tried before but it failed. I don't remember exactly what happened since information technology was a long fourth dimension agone merely I do recall information technology gave me a message saying it failed.
So it has Android ICS iv.0... It is piece of cake to root ICS... Y'all have to use Bin4ry method to root your device. Merely Download these files http/uploaded.net/file/d2w6dl7r .... It should root information technology with few push button press. Here's the method to use information technology if yous want and cant understand how to utilise it. http/forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1886460
#15
DontEvenAskMeMyUsername :
DontEvenAskMeMyUsername :
DontEvenAskMeMyUsername :
So, I accept this android phone and information technology doesn't have enough storage for my apps. I decided to buy a 16GB microSD to supervene upon my old 4GB microSD. I copied everything from the 4GB microSD to the 16GB microSD menu. I went to the application manager in settings and it all the same said the same thing for the storage available for my apps. How do I get the apps to download my microSD? I just spent a lot of coin for this on eBay and it did absolutely Naught.
Could y'all please clear the name of your device? Desire to know what chipset it uses.
Information technology's a Pantech Marauder.
If your phone is rooted. Use root explorer or ES file explorer and navigate to "/system/etc". From in that location you will get a file named "vold.fstab", Copy it to your SD carte and upload some where and requite me the link, I will effort to modernistic it that will Bandy your internal mem. with your external SD card.
Well it's not rooted. I tried before merely information technology failed. I don't call up exactly what happened since it was a long time ago only I do remember it gave me a message saying it failed.
And so it has Android ICS 4.0... It is piece of cake to root ICS... You take to utilize Bin4ry method to root your device. Simply Download these files http/uploaded.net/file/d2w6dl7r .... Information technology should root information technology with few push button printing. Here's the method to use information technology if you want and cant understand how to utilise it. http/forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1886460
hullo, i have the same problem with my internal storage and sd bill of fare. not all new apps are being installed on my sd card. and it is constantly telling me (no enough storage space bachelor) where i accept a 32 gb sd card and i rooted my telephone through the preferences list to download time to come apps on the sd card. please help!!!! give thanks you in advance
Apr twenty, 2012
287
0
11,260
62
#16
DontEvenAskMeMyUsername :
DontEvenAskMeMyUsername :
DontEvenAskMeMyUsername :
So, I have this android telephone and it doesn't take enough storage for my apps. I decided to buy a 16GB microSD to replace my sometime 4GB microSD. I copied everything from the 4GB microSD to the 16GB microSD card. I went to the application director in settings and it all the same said the same thing for the storage bachelor for my apps. How do I become the apps to download my microSD? I but spent a lot of money for this on eBay and it did admittedly NOTHING.
Could you delight clear the proper name of your device? Want to know what chipset it uses.
It's a Pantech Marauder.
If your phone is rooted. Use root explorer or ES file explorer and navigate to "/arrangement/etc". From at that place y'all will get a file named "vold.fstab", Copy it to your SD bill of fare and upload some where and give me the link, I will endeavor to modernistic information technology that will SWAP your internal mem. with your external SD card.
Well it's not rooted. I tried before but it failed. I don't think exactly what happened since it was a long time ago but I do call back it gave me a message maxim information technology failed.
So it has Android ICS 4.0... It is easy to root ICS... You lot have to use Bin4ry method to root your device. Just Download these files http/uploaded.cyberspace/file/d2w6dl7r .... It should root information technology with few button press. Here's the method to utilize it if you want and cant understand how to use it. http/forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1886460
hello, i have the same problem with my internal storage and sd menu. not all new apps are being installed on my sd carte du jour. and it is constantly telling me (no plenty storage space available) where i have a 32 gb sd card and i rooted my phone through the preferences list to download future apps on the sd menu. please help!!!! cheers in advance
Whats your device?
#17
DontEvenAskMeMyUsername :
DontEvenAskMeMyUsername :
DontEvenAskMeMyUsername :
And so, I have this android phone and it doesn't have enough storage for my apps. I decided to buy a 16GB microSD to replace my old 4GB microSD. I copied everything from the 4GB microSD to the 16GB microSD carte du jour. I went to the awarding director in settings and information technology still said the same thing for the storage available for my apps. How do I get the apps to download my microSD? I but spent a lot of money for this on eBay and it did absolutely Cipher.
Could you lot please articulate the proper noun of your device? Want to know what chipset it uses.
It's a Pantech Marauder.
If your phone is rooted. Use root explorer or ES file explorer and navigate to "/system/etc". From at that place you will become a file named "vold.fstab", Copy information technology to your SD carte and upload some where and give me the link, I volition try to mod information technology that will SWAP your internal mem. with your external SD bill of fare.
Well it's not rooted. I tried before only it failed. I don't remember exactly what happened since it was a long time ago but I do remember it gave me a message maxim it failed.
So it has Android ICS 4.0... It is easy to root ICS... You have to utilise Bin4ry method to root your device. Just Download these files http/uploaded.net/file/d2w6dl7r .... It should root it with few button press. Here's the method to utilize it if you lot want and cant understand how to utilise it. http/forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1886460
hello, i take the same problem with my internal storage and sd bill of fare. not all new apps are being installed on my sd card. and information technology is constantly telling me (no enough storage space available) where i accept a 32 gb sd card and i rooted my phone through the preferences list to download futurity apps on the sd card. please aid!!!! thank you in accelerate
Whats your device?
it's a sony xperia c
Apr twenty, 2012
287
0
11,260
62
#18
Get root explorer or ES file explorer from play store and re-create following file from SD card and provide it to me: /organization/etc/vold.fstab
#19
Get root explorer or ES file explorer from play store and copy post-obit file from SD card and provide it to me: /system/etc/vold.fstab
I don't mean to hijack someone'southward post, but I'm doing pretty much the aforementioned matter. That said, if I may ask, how do I make a copy of the "etc/vold.fstab" file? It's been a few years since I've mounted anything, then I thought I should enquire first - suspension tablet seco.....not! (BTW, I've been following you since my XP days when I was fiddling around with partitioning empty drives and installing Puppy and Ubuntu and learning a chip of EVERYthing. I'k a big fan.......)
I'm working on a Visual Land Prestige Pro 7D tablet, I take ES and I am rooted, only I merely need to exist reminded. Is this a simple text file you are requesting or practice you need something else? My file is in the "system" folder, ie, "/organisation/etc/vold.fstab" under 'device', too every bit in "/etc/vold.fstab" under 'device'. Which would you prefer I copy? Thanks.............
Bern
No disrespect, shahbaz200, simply my "...I'm a big fan" remark was meant for this whole forum. Maybe I tin be a fan of yours soon too.....
Apr xx, 2012
287
0
11,260
62
#20
Become root explorer or ES file explorer from play store and re-create following file from SD card and provide it to me: /system/etc/vold.fstab
I don't mean to hijack someone's post, but I'm doing pretty much the same thing. That said, if I may inquire, how do I make a re-create of the "etc/vold.fstab" file? It's been a few years since I've mounted annihilation, and so I thought I should ask first - suspension tablet seco.....not! (BTW, I've been following yous since my XP days when I was trivial around with sectionalisation empty drives and installing Puppy and Ubuntu and learning a bit of EVERYthing. I'k a big fan.......)
I'm working on a Visual Land Prestige Pro 7D tablet, I accept ES and I am rooted, but I just need to be reminded. Is this a uncomplicated text file you are requesting or do you need something else? My file is in the "arrangement" folder, ie, "/organisation/etc/vold.fstab" under 'device', as well as in "/etc/vold.fstab" nether 'device'. Which would you prefer I copy? Thanks.............
Bern
No disrespect, shahbaz200, but my "...I'm a big fan" remark was meant for this whole forum. Maybe I can be a fan of yours soon also.....
My above method was for devices with Mediatek chips. You can check what your device is using by installing this app https/play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Bfield.CpuIdentifier&hl=en If you don't have Mediatek device you tin nevertheless try it. Just I recommend have a full backup (If system fails, you can restore it). If your default recovery don't accept whatsoever backup option, install CWM recovery first: http/www.androidtablets.cyberspace/threads/tut-how-to-install-cwm-or-twrp-recovery-on-the-visual-land-prestige-pro-7d.66015/
It is highly recommended because if it fails, y'all tin restore older files.
Requite me the vold file from arrangement folder.
Condition
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter
Similar threads
Forum
Replies
Appointment
South
Solved! telephone filled upwards and SD card not helping clear up space. Aid!
Cell Phone General Word
one
J
pics
Prison cell Phone General Give-and-take
1
G
can I transfer my e mail & all my downloads & photos to foxfire
Cell Phone General Discussion
1
Southward
I accept no downloaded apps how do I take no space
Cell Phone Full general Word
two
I
It want allow me download more apps to my Alcatel phone why?
Cell Phone General Discussion
1
R
My retention is low and won't download movie of me to a site
Cell Phone General Discussion
1
S
How to move all the downloaded apps from phone to sd carte
Prison cell Telephone General Discussion
1
G
Solved! I have a alcotel want to download pics to my new Samsung j7 sky pro
Jail cell Phone General Discussion
ane
T
I cannot locate downloaded music from Apple music on my S5 to transfer to itunes on my laptop. Tin somebody tell me in layman'
Cell Telephone General Discussion
1
East
Can downloaded videos be saved in drive?
Cell Telephone General Discussion
1
K
How do I set my play shop to download on to my SIM card I try to download load stuff and it keeps wanting me to delete apps t
Cell Telephone General Discussion
ane
G
cannot play files downloaded to sd bill of fare
Cell Phone General Discussion
4
O
I have ZTE v72 tablet which is not working anymore and so I difficult reset the tablet but keep on sticking on the logo and then I download
Jail cell Phone General Word
1
S
I am trying to download a movie from my phone to my SD menu in my lgl38c
Jail cell Phone Full general Discussion
1
D
how I download....if my phone is depression storage
Cell Phone General Give-and-take
one
L
Kid prison cell phone monitoring
Jail cell Telephone General Discussion
iii
South
and so I only got my telephone its new went to download a few things and it says not enough storage how is this??
Cell Phone General Word
ane
L
I desire to download hike only this is showing authentication required
Cell Phone General Discussion
1
A
we dont have a play store how exercise we do it
Cell Telephone General Word
ane
G
Hipstreet Airplane pilot - how do you copy mp3's to tablet
0 Komentar
Post a Comment